1.Material: low carbon steel wire Q 235
2.Surface: Electric galvanized, hot dip galvanized, plastic coated
3. What is difference of electric galvanized and hot dip galvanized
Electric Galvanized: Surface smooth, bright, zinc coating: 20-30g/
m2. In the humid environment, it is easy rust, but after the rust
does not affect use, life span: 15 years
Hot Dip Galvanized: surface zinc is thick, can reach about 500g/m2,
It has the corrosion resistance of high strength. The surface have
zinc knot, not smooth, life span: 25 years
Most Nigeria customers need hot dip galvanized cages due to the
raining wet weather.
4.Wire diameter: 3.0mm-3.2mm
5. What size we supply:
|Type||3 tiers, 4 doors||3 tiers, 5 doors||3 tiers, 5 doors||4 tiers, 4 doors||4 tiers, 5 doors|
|Capacity||96 birds||120 birds||120 birds||128 birds||160 birds|
|Size/ cage||1.88x0.54x0.37m||1.95mx0.54x0.37m||2.2x 0.54x0.37m||1.88x0.54x0.37m||1.98mx0.54x0.37m|
|Size/ set cage||1.88mx2.3mx1.5m||1.95mx2.3mx1.5m||2.2mx2.3mx1.5m||1.88mx2.5mx1.8m||1.98mx2.5mx1.8m|
-Nipple drinker: 304 stainless steel ball, Effective control the
water, 360 degree drinking. Long time use, simple disassembly,
health & safety. More drinker type for your select
-High quality PVC feed trough, Durable, corrosion resistance, Not
Loading capacity: >60kgs/ pcs, not fall off.
-Angle iron steel frame, Size: 3x3cm and 4x4cm, Surface can be
electric galvanized and hot dip galvanized.
-Water tank: 12L, adopt new pure native PE raw material, strong
toughness and resistance to fall off, compressive strength,
-Voltage regulator: Water pressure regulating sensitive, stable and
reliable, simple maintenance.
1. High Production - Egg production is much higher as chicken
conserve their energy for production.
2. Reduced Infections - Chicken have no direct access to their
faeces and thus no serious health hazard.
3. Reduced Loss From Eggs Breakages - Chickens have no contact with
their eggs which simply roll out.
4. Less Labor Intensive - Automated watering system and simplified,
less labour intensive feeding process.
5. Reduced Wastage – There is less wastage on animal feeds, and
proper feed ratio per chicken.
6. Reduced Shrinkage & Pilferage - In the battery cage, the
farmer can easily count his chicken at any time.
7. Pure Manure - It is much easier to evacuate the waste in the
battery cage system unlike the deep litter which is much more
stressful. The pure manure is also sold at a premium price.
8. Why Use cages in Poultry Production?
1.Reduce feed wastage and maximize productivity in layer production
3.Better overall management of flock
4.Save on labor costs
5.Zero accidental mortalities
6.More effective management of poultry waste
7.The cages are reusable